Peak Industry Bodies
- Australian Table Grapes Association (ATGA)
- Citrus Australia
- Cherry Growers Australia
- Summerfruit Australia
- Apple and Pear Australia Ltd
- Australian Melon Association
- Australian Mango Industry Association
- Onions Australia
- Strawberries Australia
- Australian Asparagus Council
- Avocados Australia
- Australian Blueberry Growers' Association
- Australian Lychee Growers' Association
- Persimmons Australia Inc
- Australian Mushroom Growers' Association
- Raspberries and Blackberries Australia
- Growcom Australia (Pineapples)
- Australian Banana Growers' Council
- Custard Apples Australia
- Passionfruit Australia Inc
- Papaya Australia
- Australian Sweet Potato Growers Inc
Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited (Hort Innovation) is a not-for-profit, grower-owned Research and Development (R&D) and marketing company for Australia’s $9 billion horticulture Industry.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission–Austrade–contributes to Australia’s economic prosperity by helping Australian businesses, education institutions, tourism operators, governments and citizens as they:
- develop international markets and promote international education
- win productive foreign direct investment
- strengthen Australia’s tourism industry
- seek consular and passport services.
FTA AND APSA
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) is Australia’s leading representative body for the international supply chain sector bringing together importers, customs brokers, freight forwarders and logistics service providers.
The Australian Peak Shippers’ Association (APSA) is the peak body as designated by the Federal Minister of Infrastructure and Transport performing a vital role in protecting Australia’s export supply chain.
Together we form an influential advocacy alliance ensuring that our members are at the forefront of all emerging supply chain issues through our responsive operational support, professional development training, industry updates, commercial services and corporate events.